Thread: [galerie] Galleria not working

User

Default [galerie] Galleria not working

Hi,
    I've installed the [galerie] Galleria extension and is says it's 'up to date' in my extensions manager.
    When I click on the Galleria icon, then go to 'New Gallery' I get this long error message

Any ideas? Thanks:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Cannot find rich text editor configuration file "codeMirror|yaml.php" thrown in /web/sites/user/2/37/193114/public/www/system/modules/backend/BackendTemplate.php on line 84
    #0 /web/sites/user/2/37/193114/public/www/contao/main.php(295): BackendTemplate->output()
    #1 /web/sites/user/2/37/193114/public/www/contao/main.php(104): Main->output()
    #2 /web/sites/user/2/37/193114/public/www/contao/main.php(304): Main->run()
    #3 {main}

User

Default Re: [galerie] Galleria not working

I've uninstalled the Galleria extension and reinstalled it and I'm still getting the same error message.

I've attached 2 jpegs to show what I can see.

Please ask the developer why he is using those values for rte in dca/tl_galerie.php
    Code:
    507: 'eval' => array('preserveTags'=>true, 'decodeEntities'=>true, 'class'=>'monospace', 'rte'=>'codeMirror|javascript', 'tl_class'=>'clr')
    514: 'eval' => array('preserveTags'=>true, 'decodeEntities'=>true, 'class'=>'monospace', 'rte'=>'codeMirror|javascript', 'tl_class'=>'clr')
    806: 'eval' => array('preserveTags'=>true, 'decodeEntities'=>true, 'class'=>'monospace', 'rte'=>'codeMirror|yaml', 'tl_class'=>'clr')
    845: 'eval' => array('preserveTags'=>true, 'decodeEntities'=>true, 'class'=>'monospace', 'rte'=>'codeMirror|javascript', 'tl_class'=>'clr')
    Normaly this value is simply a name of a TinyMCE config file in system/config/ e.g. 'tinyMCE'

Meanwhile you can try to overwrite this config with system/config/dcaconfig.php
    One line per field
    Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_DCA']['tl_galerie']['fields']['---fieldname---']['eval']['rte'] = 'tinyMCE';
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

User

Hi Andreas,
    Thanks, I can try that, I think the version of Contao I'm working with is just too old tho,
    I've found i can get an older version of Galerie to work, so although I'm missing the new functions i think it'll do for now.

Thanks

I've looked for it again and I found that in newer Contao versions (>=2.10) you can setup the code editor with rte='codeMirror'. After the pipe you can define the syntax for the highlighter e.g. rte='codeMirror|javascript'.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

Your version is < 2.10.0 ?
    If yes, it's the problem. Code mirror has been added from this version...

@Andreas : Thanks.