Thread: version of contao 3 problems to install

New user

Default version of contao 3 problems to install

Hi,

I would like to know if someone has been able to install the final version of contao 3 without problems?

I could not install it on my local computer or any server. Each time that you start the installation process generates the following error message:

Code:
    Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php on line 740

#0 [internal function]: __error(2, 'sprintf(): Too ...', '/Applications/M...', 740, Array)
    #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(740): sprintf('%s??Ate...', '
    #0 [internal function]: __error(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/Applications/M...', 295, Array)
    #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php(295): header('Vary: User-Agen...', false)
    #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/system/modules/core/classes/BackendTemplate.php(156): Contao\Template->output()
    #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(742): Contao\BackendTemplate->output()
    #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(148): InstallTool->outputAndExit()
    #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(931): InstallTool->run()
    #6 {main}

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/system/helper/functions.php:69) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php on line 296

#0 [internal function]: __error(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/Applications/M...', 296, Array)
    #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php(296): header('Content-Type: t...')
    #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/system/modules/core/classes/BackendTemplate.php(156): Contao\Template->output()
    #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(742): Contao\BackendTemplate->output()
    #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(148): InstallTool->outputAndExit()
    #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contaocp/contao/install.php(931): InstallTool->run()
    #6 {main}
    I've installed perfectly the 2.11 version but not the 3

Is this a bug in the new version?

You have someone has happened?

Thank you
    Consultor y Formador SEO
    http://www.seosemprofesional.com

Experienced user

Default Re: version of contao 3 problems to install

Can you try the Contao check? I'm not sure if requirements changed between versions and I have no time to check now. For me all Contao 3 (rc and stable) installs went fine.

http://contao.org/en/configuring-the-li ... ntao-check

Experienced user

From now on I'm using the contao-check to remotely download and install the CMS. It works like a bomb.

I've installed 3.0.0 on 3 servers, no issues yet.

Maybe you have to tell the server to use a newer version of php

try to add this to your htaccess file

Code:
    AddHandler x-mapp-php6 .php3 .php4 .php .phtml
    Utilisateur de Contao depuis 2008

New user

Hi,

The problem is the language.

My browser language is Spanish default.

To successfully install Contao 3 I had to delete the Spanish language folder located in the system/modules/core/languages

Everything works perfect now.

Thanks
    Consultor y Formador SEO
    http://www.seosemprofesional.com