Hy i got contao 3.0 i look the tutorial on this video [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np9ztTSomLw[url] soo i got also html template with i upload all files js and css to new folder . witch i created on "themes" section soo i add header main and footer. In header i put custom code with menu and main contect to main etc... Also made it fe_index.tpl file with own code from own html sctructure with also this code "<?php echo $this->main; ?>" so when i want to activate in prewie i get this message Why? Thank you allfor helping me out to create first index page.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Could not find template "fe_index" thrown in /home/domain/domains/www.eu/public_html/system/modules/core/library/Contao/TemplateLoader.php on line 116
#0 /home/domain/domains/www.eu/public_html/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Controller.php(92): Contao\TemplateLoader::getPath('fe_index', 'html5')
#1 /home/domain/domains/www.eu/public_html/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php(255): Contao\Controller::getTemplate('fe_index', 'html5')
#2 /home/domain/domains/www.eu/public_html/system/modules/core/classes/FrontendTemplate.php(37): Contao\Template->parse()
#3 /home/domain/domains/www.eu/public_html/system/modules/core/classes/FrontendTemplate.php(119): Contao\FrontendTemplate->parse()
#4/home/domain/domains/www.eu/public_html/system/modules/core/pages/PageRegular.php(163): Contao\FrontendTemplate->output()
#5 /home/path/domains/www.eu/public_html/index.php(250): Contao\PageRegular->generate(Object(Contao\PageModel))
#6 /home/path/domains/www.eu/public_html/index.php(411): Index->run()
#7 {main}