Thread: Product details page and product modules

Default Product details page and product modules

Dear all,

I'd appreciate some help regarding the following:

1 - Product details page: as in the demo store, once the customer clicks in the view product details link, they need to go to a second page to input some personal data according to the attributes defined in the store configuration. In my case this is gender, birth date, birth time, birth town. Then they can continue shopping or go to checkout.

How do I list the attributes in the view details page? At the moment I have this all in one page with the product listing: http://www.planetaaleph.com/en/birth-ch ... aphic.html.

2 - the Product list module requires some "redirect settings" for
    Product reader jump to page : goes relevant product content-article page on site structure (chart graphic in my case)
    Add product jump to page : goes to shopping cart.

And a "reference page": relevant content article (birth chart graphic again)?

I'd need to double check where to send each one as they sound all similar.

3- the product reader module also has redirect settings for:
    Add product jump to page: birth chart graphic page in the site structure.

Is this fine?

That's a lot of help for now! Thanks a lot!
    Carolina

Experienced user

Default Re: Product details page and product modules

I think you'd best read the description beneath each field, it explains in detail what each field is for.

1. I think you need to select a different template in the list (you may need to make your own; copy system/isotope/templates/iso_list_default.html5 to /templates/iso_list_customname.html5)

2. Product reader jumpto: select page with reader module (may also be that page that also has the list module)
    Add product jump to: shopping cart (but may also be any other page you want to show after adding to cart)
    Reference page: To show products form the reference page/category (in isotope page and category are basically the same)

3. Add product jump to: shopping cart (but may also be any other page you want to show after adding to cart)