Thread: Random image align. Help!

New user

Default Random image align. Help!

Hello Community

I'm working on a layout that's based on the music academy layout. I wanted to replace the header image with a random image and used the random image module to do so. While the original image was aligned to the right and the menu was on the left, the random picture is now aligned to the left covering the menu. How can I change that? I assume there is a CSS file somewhere, mod_randomimage or something, but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Experienced user

Default Re: Random image align. Help!

You should try and either change the css, or change the html.

CSS usually is in the themes module. In there you'll find a css section containing one or more css files that are generated by Contao and added to layouts (layout settings determine which individual css files are included)

HTML can be changed by changing the template. Contao offers a templates module that is easiest to use (you can copy and paste templates via FTP, but you would need to clear cache to get the template to work). Using the templates module find the template (type random or something. I don't know which is the correct name), copy the template. Then you can edit it either through Contao (basic text editor), or through your favorite editor.

New user

Default Re: Random image align. Help!

Ok, thanks. There wasn't a CSS for the random image, or at least I couldn't find it. I created one and it worked. Not sure if it was the proper way to do it though.