Thread: Editor can't delete or move a page in the structure

New user

Default Editor can't delete or move a page in the structure

I'm using version 2.11.7. 3.0.0 didn't work. I've got one editor "Laura". I created a user group "editors", granted access to several pages in the pagemount section, then went to the site structure and in the root page I assigned all access rights to the owner and to the group. Group "editors", owner "Laura". But Laura can neither delete pages in the site structure nor can she move them within the main structure. Why is that? I spent all day looking for the solution and have given up now. Please help. What am I missing?

Default Re: Editor can't delete or move a page in the structure

then went to the site structure and in the root page I assigned all access rights to the owner and to the group
    Did you also check for the individual pages. Sometime we just duplicate a page and unknowingly copy the access rights and then forget it. Otherwise it should be working
    OM MANI PEME HUNG! how many has to die for freedom and dignity. Save this world

New user

Default Re: Editor can't delete or move a page in the structure

I thought of that too. They were all unchecked. So I checked one, changed the rights but still no change .