Thread: Minor Issue Upgrade from v3.0.6 - v3.1.0

User

Default Minor Issue Upgrade from v3.0.6 - v3.1.0

I just updated a development Contao core from v3.0.6 to v3.1.0 and ran into a small issue that I was able to overcome.

After the upgrade, when I ran the File Manager -> Synchronize untility, the display of files showed a bunch of checkmarks, and no file names. It did not appear normal compared to what I have seen previously in v3.0.6.

On a hunch, I cleared all version histories and cached files using the Maintenance utiliy, and when that was completed, clicked on the "Rebuild Cache" button that appeared at the top of the screen with a red warning box concerning the need to do this for "improved performance".

The rebuild cache completed, and I was then able to run the File Manager -> Synchronize utility and this time the files were synchronized and a list appeared of all the files that it found and checked. The list of files in this window appeared normal compared to what I had seen in v3.0.6.

There are a lot of extensions that need to be updated for 3.1.0 (that were previously OK for 3.0.6), but I don't see any show stopping issues with this version uprade.

Good work Contao team!

Ernest McDermon
    Snellville, GA

Default Re: Minor Issue Upgrade from v3.0.6 - v3.1.0

Yeah, this issue has been reported lately in the tracker (see https://github.com/contao/core/issues/5751)
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options