Thread: Invalid Request Token!

New user

Default Invalid Request Token!

Hello,

I am facing a strange error in installing Contao 2.11.11 to my new host server. When ever I am trying to install when I am putting the url address as http://markapservice.com/newsfromnadia/ ... nstall.php,

I am getting GPL Page. After accepting license, I am getting Invalid Request Token error. I contacted the host provider but they are saying this is the error from Contao. Can anyone help me here?

Attached the screenshot.

Thanks
    Prasun

Experienced user

Default Re: Invalid Request Token!

Never had that at the install tool. Can you first try editing the system/config/localconfig.php? Add this line at the bottom
    Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_CONFIG']['disableRefererCheck'] = true;
    This may not work for the install tool though, but we'll look at that when we get there...

Experienced user

Default Re: Invalid Request Token!

My previous post was to try and get you around the issue the easy way. But we'd also have to know why your hosting provider + Contao is causing the issue with Contao where others are not.

So when accepting the license, can you look into the html code of the accept language code and post all of the input type="hidden" fields? There should be one for the request token.

At the same time, can you download and run the contao check tool, to make sure the server meets all requirements and we aren't missing something?