Thread: [SOLVED] Where is the current articles tree position stored?

New user

Default [SOLVED] Where is the current articles tree position stored?

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me track down a bug that has appeared in my Contao installation ever since I've been doing development work using Metamodels extension.

The back end will now often forget where I was in the site tree when I visit the articles module. Say I drilled down several levels in the tree previously. When I return to the articles module, I'm dumped back in at the top with all the nodes closed. I've also experienced problems with "go back" dumping me into the front end (!!) instead of the back end. These issues must be related.

I can probably find the code which is causing this, but can someone tell me first - where is the data stored that is getting corrupted? By that I mean, where does Contao keep the current position and status of the back-end articles tree?

Thank you!
    dubs

New user

Default Re: Where is the current "articles" tree position stored?

Sorry - please ignore this question now. I've found out where the problem was.
    I would delete the original post but I can't see where you do that on this board!

imported_Nina
    Gast

Default Re: [SOLVED] Where is the current articles tree position sto

It would be nice if you post your solution here for other people

Default Re: [SOLVED] Where is the current articles tree position sto

Quote Originally Posted by dubs
    I can probably find the code which is causing this, but can someone tell me first - where is the data stored that is getting corrupted? By that I mean, where does Contao keep the current position and status of the back-end articles tree?
    Such things are stored in the user session ("tl_user" db table).
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options