Hi,

I'm relatively new to Contao, but now I've run into something I don't understand.

I've created a theme with css, page template etc. on my localhost using XAMMP. Everything was working fine there.
Now I exported the theme and imported it back on a remote server. Still everything went fine, no errors.

But now comes the weird part.

Whenever I try to edit the CSS file (which is located in the /files/theme/style/ folder) via the File Manager and then try to save it, I get this error:

You don't have permission to access /contao/main.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The strange part is, this doesn't happen with other CSS files I try to edit.
Then, after trying to remove lines from it, I sometimes got it to work, where it saved the CSS file like it should.
After some carefull disection, I found that whenever my CSS file contains "overflow:auto" or "overflow:hidden", it throws me the error above. Even when it's the only thing within the file.
Now I also noticed, that when deleting all the overflows in my CSS, that "overflow:auto" and "overflow:hidden" aren't the only things throwing me the above error. So there are more pieces of text within the CSS messing the whole process up.

Now I was wondering, what gives? :D
I know there's the option to exclude certain HTML tags, although I'm not certain that applies on files you edit via the File Manager, but I'm pretty sure it's not there for CSS.

I'd greatly appreciate any help!