Thread: CSS compressed after update to 2.11.13

New user

Default CSS compressed after update to 2.11.13

Hi,

I just upgraded a site from 2.9.3 to 2.11.13. Now some of the CSS has changed. Unfortunately the CSS that arrives at the browser is now compressed into files such as ./system/scripts/9dcf83859a82.css, so I cannot figure out anymore where to find the declarations.
    How can I switch that off?

In the backend settings, there is an item "Skripte komprimieren" (compress scripts) in the section "Global settings". This is already switched off. Cache is also deactivated. Now I don't know where else to check ...

Thanks!

New user

Hello, anyone? Sorry to bump, but this is the last thing missing before I can publish the updated site. My client is waiting, because he cannot work on any changes now, until after the switch ...

I thought it could help to copy the tl_styles table from the old database to the new one, but it makes no difference ...

Thank you!

This is a feature not a bug! All the style sheets are minimized and combined to achieve a better performance.

Anyway, the name of the respective style sheet is saved as a comment in the combined CSS file. You'd have to enable the debug mode in the back end settings to disable the style sheet minification.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options