Thread: Error On Front End Theme Edit

Default Error On Front End Theme Edit

Hi

I am new so if I am posting in the wrong error please forgive me.

When I try to edit a front end theme ID I get loads of these below wen I open the edit page can anyone tell me what I need to do.
    Deprecated notice: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in …/plugins/simplepie/simplepie.inc on line 738

#0 …/system/modules/rss_reader/ModuleRssReader.php(35): __error(8192, 'Assigning the r...', '/home/thetha8/p...', 738, Array)
    #1 …/system/modules/rss_reader/ModuleRssReader.php(35): require_once()
    #2 …/system/functions.php(54): include_once('/home/thetha8/p...')
    #3 [internal function]: __autoload('ModuleRssReader')
    #4 …/system/modules/isotope/dca/tl_module.php(748): is_subclass_of('ModuleRssReader', 'ModuleIsotopePr...')
    #5 …/system/libraries/Controller.php(2894): tl_module_isotope->getFilterModules(Object(DC_Table))
    #6 …/system/modules/backend/DataContainer.php(252): Controller->prepareForWidget(Array, 'iso_filterModul...', '', 'iso_filterModul...', 'tl_module')
    #7 …/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(1760): DataContainer->row('{title_legend},...')
    #8 …/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(287): DC_Table->edit()
    #9 …/contao/main.php(120): Backend->getBackendModule('themes')
    #10 …/contao/main.php(230): Main->run()
    #11 {main}

Deprecated notice: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in …/plugins/simplepie/simplepie.inc on line 1108

#0 …/system/modules/rss_reader/ModuleRssReader.php(35): __error(8192, 'Assigning the r...', '/home/thetha8/p...', 1108, Array)
    #4 …/system/modules/isotope/dca/tl_module.php(748): is_subclass_of('ModuleRssReader', 'ModuleIsotopePr...')
    #5 …/system/libraries/Controller.php(2894): tl_module_isotope->getFilterModules(Object(DC_Table))
    #6 …/system/modules/backend/DataContainer.php(252): Controller->prepareForWidget(Array, 'iso_filterModul...', '', 'iso_filterModul...', 'tl_module')
    #7 …/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(1760): DataContainer->row('{title_legend},...')
    #11 {main}

Deprecated notice: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in …/plugins/simplepie/simplepie.inc on line 1602

#0 …/system/modules/rss_reader/ModuleRssReader.php(35): __error(8192, 'Assigning the r...', '/home/thetha8/p...', 1602, Array)
    #11 {main}

Hi,

these are "only" deprecated notices. What is your Contao and PHP version? You might consider updating your Contao installation.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

New user

Default Deprecated Issues

Even I get the same issue when configured to local host project. Contao 3.4.0 and PHP 5.3 and MySQLi 5.3

Deprecated, use Bit3\Contao\ThemePlus\Model\StylesheetModel instead in E:\pageNET\supra\zesoft\portal\acadsite\system\mod ules\theme-plus\classes\deprecated\ThemePlus\Model\Stylesheet Model.php on line 14

We did check but did not found the 'bit3' although issue exists to proceed with the above link instead we have used the correct link as our project path, bt fail to solve.

Please explain what the error and what extent it occurs and how to solve