Thread: Layout with several photos on one row

Default Layout with several photos on one row

Hello,

What's the best way to set up this layout on Contao? Is it possible?

I've created a one column layout and then one article with several elements: subittles and 2 or 3 photos per subitites. This go on the left and photos on the right. I made this division with CSS.

But Contao creates a .ce_image and the figure .image container for each of the images and each of this automatically take the whole width of the right column, even though the photo within is smaller.

I'd like to know who to make the three things into the same size: .ce_image , figure .image contaner, img itself. Or is it better to stitch the photos together in Photoshop?

Here's an image of what I'd like to do. And there are more rows of the same thing, with images in different sizes.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carolina; 05/24/2014 at 16:29.
    Carolina

Best is to show us the page so we can find the best solution.

My blind solution is
    PHP Code:
    .ce_text,
    ce_image {

floatleft;

min-width33.3333%; /* if you like to set a width */

box-sizingborder-box/* if you have border or padding on those elements and set a width */
    }
    ce_text {

clearboth;

The float on block elements avoid the elements to strech to width 100% what they do naturally.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

Hello,

I've put the page back up, so it's here: http://assembly21.com/planeta-aleph.html. The subtitles on the left (.left) have to align with it's photos or text on the right (.right). Sometimes 2 or 3 photos. I also have ids for each of the rows that correspond to the contents of a subtitle on the right.

Thanks.
    Carolina