Thread: Rock solid slider in Contao 3.3

Default Rock solid slider in Contao 3.3

I didn't realise it was already there and I installed it from the extension manager. Now look at what happens when you click on the buttons: the background section changes to different sizes depending on the slide: www.assembly21.com. What should I do? Note there's a centerblock section to apply the color. When I created that, I started to have the problem.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Carolina; 07/03/2014 at 16:53.
    Carolina

User

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina
    I didn't realise it was already there and I installed it from the extension manager.
    In such cases it would be good to have a backup ?! Did you make some changes in a Templates on the wrong place?
    For me it looks like that you did overwrite some changes you made (i not saw it before). It could be that you changed some inlay CSS from the Slider. In this case it is better to overwrite the CSS in a separat file you create for you Theme. When you copy or update it, it keeps the same appearance.

Note there's a centerblock section to apply the color. When I created that, I started to have the problem.
    ah ... ok. It looks like the class or ID changed then. So original CSS not works anymore (instead of adding the css it completely changes it)?!