Thread: Fatal:Uncaught exception Exception with message Field pid does not seem to be related

New user

Default Fatal:Uncaught exception Exception with message Field pid does not seem to be related

Hello,
    I developed the Contao version 3.2. on two websites, and I transferred them on the hosting web space through FTP (files and databases).
    With one of the two sites, no problems... everything ok. With the second one, I had this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Field pid does not seem to be related thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Model.php on line 525
    #0 system/modules/core/pages/PageRegular.php(61): Contao\Model->getRelated('pid') #1 index.php(250): Contao\PageRegular->generate(Object(Contao\PageModel), true) #2 index.php(434): Index->run() #3 {main}

I'm sure there are no problems with the configuration of the hosting, because one of the two sites works well, I did the same things tranferring the sites, and the hosting is the same for both sites! The configurations are the same.

Anyone can suggest me how I can solve the problem?

I searched on the forum something similar, I only found a similar thread on the German version )https://community.contao.org/de/show...-to-be-related) but I don't understand German, and Google Translator isn't so reliable

Tks

Valerio

Hello,

Did you just try to go in the field, and save again ?
    Maybe a data just dumped.

I know this is a dumb question, but sometimes, it works :3

Quote Originally Posted by valezanna View Post
    I searched on the forum something similar, I only found a similar thread on the German version )https://community.contao.org/de/show...-to-be-related) but I don't understand German, and Google Translator isn't so reliable
    He says something like he has turned off the ftp connection and solved the problem this way.

You only need ftp settings in localconfig if you have to use the safe mode hack.

Test with contao check if you need the safe mode hack on your server. If not, remove the ftp settings from localconfig.

Strange to me that this problem should be associated with the safe mode hack.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist