Thread: Newslist dynamic Contao 3

New user

Default Newslist dynamic Contao 3

Hello,

I want to know if someone had already set up a system for dynamic pagination of the newslist module for Contao 3 (something similar to this: http://www.sanwebe.com/assets/ajax-pagination-basic/ )?

At the moment I work with anchors but it's not as fluid as the js.

Thank you in advance.

Vincent

Hi !

It doesn't exist on Contao yey but you can do it yourself :-)
    Be careful, it's not really good for your SEO. Search engines can't index Ajax, so you have to find a way to index it.

If you don't have to care about SEO, I think you can overload ModuleNewsList by adding some Ajax calls in templates.

Depending on how much news are in that list you don't need ajax. Simply render all news into this list and make them show and hide with simple JS.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

Thank you for your answer, but SEO is also important. So actually, I've found solution with an anchor system, but it's not fluid as an ajax system.

Render all and show and hide it with JS. This will be more fluid than with ajax.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist