Thread: Apache Error: Premature End of Script Headers --- Repository

New user

Frage Apache Error: Premature End of Script Headers --- Repository

1 - all my site using contao 2.9 (php 5.3.32) was working from 2010 to last june

2- I went for a trip in peru and when i came back, each one of my sites (under inmotionhosting ) generate "Internal server error" when i click on Extension catalog or Extension manager ... with no more php error information ...

3- i lost one month trying to figure out what was happening. No clue so i copied and installed 3 of my site on another server... all 3 works like a charm ...

4- Telling myself " well it must be a damn php update " so i downloaded the last contao version on inmotion (3.3.5) update php to 5.4 and BOOM the same error again ( only on catalog, manager works ... but there is no extention installed)...

5 -so just to be sure i installed 3.3.5 on another host and it worked like a charm. I did the same for my site under 2.9, worked too.

6- if we follow the step above we can see it's not from my site because nothing was updated... never ... even a fresh copy doesn't work anymore

7- My host has no clue, they send me this error : "Apache Error: Premature End of Script Headers";

After arguing with them 1 week with 9 differents useless junior tech, one senior said :

I apologize for my previous email. Although I was finally able to log into the console early this morning, I did not realize that the extension catalog and extension manager options were still failing.I have worked with two senior technicians on this, and we have narrowed it down to the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/contao/main.php:6) in /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/system/libraries/System.php on line 500 #0 /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/system/libraries/System.php(500): __error(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/managi9/p...', 500, Array) #1 /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/system/libraries/User.php(144): System->setCookie('BE_USER_AUTH', '346461fa12231ec...', 1412880548, '/', '', false) #2 /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/system/modules/backend/BackendUser.php(171): User->authenticate('BE_USER_AUTH', '346461fa12231ec...', 1412880548, '') #3 /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/contao/main.php(75): BackendUser->authenticate() #4 /home/managi9/public_html/subdomaindev1/contao/main.php(300): Main->__construct() #5 {main}

I was able to search the Contao support forums for this error. Using Google Translate (the website is in German) I found the following links within the forum referencing this error.

https://community.contao.org/de/show...s-already-sent

And:

http://de.contaowiki.org/UTF-8_ohne_BOM

I am truly sorry that I was not able to completely resolve the issue. I have exhausted all the resources at my disposal, and have spend several hours yesterday and today attempting to fix this for you.

Unfortunately, the best advice that I can give you, is to reach out to the Contao community. If they advise you to make any changes to the files, or update anything etc, please let us know if you need any assistance in completing whatever is suggested by the Contao community.

So inmotionhosting's seniors doesn't understand what happened ... so i did some more research

I downloaded bom_check from contao and all is clean.

I have no clue what's going on ...

What is generating this error is from repository module, inside RepositoryBackendMonule.php. Each time this line is called : $this->$compiler($this->parameter); around line #151. This code doesn't work on contao version 2.9 or 3.3.5.

additionnal informations :

Soap from phpInfo

Soap Client enabled
    Soap Server enabled

Directive Local Value Master Value
    soap.wsdl_cache 1 1
    soap.wsdl_cache_dir /tmp /tmp
    soap.wsdl_cache_enabled 1 1
    soap.wsdl_cache_limit 5 5
    soap.wsdl_cache_ttl 86400 86400

any help is welcome

Everything ok with the check? https://github.com/contao/check
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

I downloaded the last version and made a check on my 2.9 intallations. it told me RepositoryBackendModule.php was corrupted probably because i modified it so i uploaded a fresh version took from the original zip file, revalidate till everyting goes green and Still Internal server error in extention catalog

Test #2, i created a subdomain, intalled Check then validate ( all was green ), selected a fresh intallation of 3.3.5. Downloaded, installed and configured as requested.

After creating an admin user, i've logged inside contao clicked on Extention catalog... and Internal server Error ... again