Thread: Error message - This element still uses the old Contao 2 SRC format

New user

Frage Error message - This element still uses the old Contao 2 SRC format

Hello all,

While I was browsing one of my Contao website, I've just found a news and several articles which contain only the error message below
    This element still uses the old Contao 2 SRC format. Did you upgrade the database?
    Without doubt, it seems this problem occur when I've upgrade from version 2 of Contao.

I've found out that the path to the image included in the article/news header was "blank".

It's fixed now but I'll have to review all my articles/news to make sure nothing is broken elsewere.

Question: is there any way to make sure that after an upgrade all articles/news/etc are not broken ???

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedbacks

Hi,

actually, the Contao install tool should perform the format conversion when running the various migration steps.

In case something went wrong during the migration process you may want to try this extension: https://contao.org/en/extension-list...d_creator.html

It is strongly recommended to backup your database before.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

New user

Quote Originally Posted by xchs View Post
    Hi,

actually, the Contao install tool should perform the format conversion when running the various migration steps.

In case something went wrong during the migration process you may want to try this extension: https://contao.org/en/extension-list...d_creator.html

It is strongly recommended to backup your database before.
    Thanks for the extension link. I've installed it and checked my Contao instance (everything went fine).

Thanks for your feedback

Best regards