Thread: Login error...it's fatal, help?

New user

Default Login error...it's fatal, help?

Hi all, this is the login error that I am receiving. Honestly, I am not too familiar with the Contao system yet. We are no longer able to log in to the backend of our site - cypressvalleycanopytours.com and once I added $GLOBALS['TL_CONFIG']['displayErrors'] = true; this is the error I was thrown when trying to login. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Table './cypress_contao/tl_log' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (INSERT INTO tl_log (tstamp, source, action, username, text, func, ip, browser) VALUES(1419204831, 'BE', 'ACCESS', 'amy', 'User "amy" has logged in', 'BackendUser login()', '70.112.215.0', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36')) thrown in …/system/libraries/Database.php on line 686
    #0 …/system/libraries/Database.php(633): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 …/system/libraries/System.php(204): Database_Statement->execute(1419204831, 'BE', 'ACCESS', 'amy', 'User "amy&...', 'BackendUser log...', '70.112.215.0', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Ma...')
    #2 …/system/libraries/User.php(298): System->log('User "amy" has ...', 'BackendUser log...', 'ACCESS')
    #3 …/contao/index.php(71): User->login()
    #4 …/contao/index.php(144): Index->__construct()
    #5 {main}

Hell, I'd be happy to pay someone to help me resolve this issue, and then post the solution here.
    Last edited by alternick; 12/22/2014 at 01:02.

Hi,

I'd try to repair the database table "tl_log" (with e.g. phpMyAdmin).
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options