Thread: CSS Style file is being added inline in the header

Default CSS Style file is being added inline in the header

Hi:

I'm working on a website that originally had typolight, updated now to Contao 3.2.19.

I add a link in the heading tags in expert settings in the layout: <link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/stylesheet-may2015.css" type="text/css">. But if I inspect the page, I see that instead of a link to the stylesheet, the styles are added inline in the header.

I know that I can add the styles in files, and add a link in the stylesheet section in the layout, but then I loose the line numbers when I'm inspecting the page in Chrome, which I need to work.

Anyway, the styles are not being read where I want. They have been updated it but I don't see it on the page.

By the way, here's the link to the site: ateneo21.com

Thanks.
    Last edited by Carolina; 05/18/2015 at 19:28.
    Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    I know that I can add the styles in files, and add a link in the stylesheet section in the layout, but then I loose the line numbers when I'm inspecting the page in Chrome, which I need to work.
    That's not true. External stylesheets are not minified by Contao, so you still have the line number (and a link to it) in the combined CSS file of Contao. And within that file you have comments about which file you are currently in.

It was the Page Speed Module that does that. Now it's off for now.
    Carolina