Thread: Concatenation of javascript files in contao

New user

Default Concatenation of javascript files in contao

My website is having lots of js files and I want to combine these files into a single file. But the problem is many of the files are loaded from core contao. I referred and implemented according to the documentation https://rocksolidthemes.com/de/conta...eit-optimieren , but it is not working as explained.

Is there any way to concatenate these all files in my website in contao?

Actually, it should work as described in the mentioned article. Did you add the |static parameter?
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

New user

Default Concatenation of javascript files in contao

Yes that file is present in assets as in a combined form. But the problem is, I want to combine the js file from system/modules/ vendor........ folder. This file is present in assets by writing the code
    $GLOBALS['TL_JAVASCRIPT'][] = 'system/modules/lazy-images/assets/lazysizes-gh-pages/lazysizes.min.js|static';

But the problem is, this same file is present in head tag as
    <script src="system/modules/lazy-images/assets/lazysizes-gh-pages/lazysizes.min.js" async></script>

I need to unset this second file. But it is from core file.. How is it possible?

It gets loaded via config.php (see https://github.com/derhaeuptling/con...config.php#L17)

However, it is possible that the JavaScript file may not be loaded intentionally via combiner class, otherwise the lazy-load script might not work properly.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options