Thread: cant log ind after update

New user

Default cant log ind after update

After manual update from 2.1 to 3.5.36 I can not login to admin.
    In the front there is an image that says the website is down for maintenance.
    what to do,
    Ole

when running contao/install.php

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Error with message Call to undefined function Contao\Database\mysql_connect() thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Mysql.php on line 47
    #0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database.php(81): Contao\Database\Mysql->connect()
    #1 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database.php(165): Contao\Database->__construct(Array)
    #2 [internal function]: Contao\Database::getInstance()
    #3 system/modules/core/library/Contao/System.php(140): call_user_func(Array)
    #4 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(471): Contao\System->import('Database')
    #5 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(172): Contao\BackendInstall->setUpDatabaseConnection()
    #6 contao/install.php(20): Contao\BackendInstall->run()
    #7 {main}
    Last edited by xchs; 11/18/2018 at 16:55. Reason: Code-Tags

Open the system/config/localconfig.php file and change the database driver from "MySQL" to "MySQLi":
    PHP Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_CONFIG']['dbDriver'] = 'MySQLi'
    See also in the system/logs/error.log file if any error messages were logged there.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

New user

Default still not working

[18-Nov-2018 19:25:31 Europe/Copenhagen] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Query error: Table 'singlerock_test.tl_cron' doesn't exist (SELECT * FROM tl_cron WHERE name='lastrun' LIMIT 0,1)' thrown in /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 295
    #0 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(264): Contao\Database\Statement->query()
    #1 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/controllers/FrontendCron.php(133): Contao\Database\Statement->execute()
    #2 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/controllers/FrontendCron.php(41): Contao\FrontendCron->hasToWait()
    #3 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/cron/cron.php(20): Contao\FrontendCron->run()
    #4 {main}
    [18-Nov-2018 19:25:33 Europe/Copenhagen] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Query error: Table 'singlerock_test.tl_cron' doesn't exist (SELECT * FROM tl_cron WHERE name='lastrun' LIMIT 0,1)' thrown in /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 295
    #0 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(264): Contao\Database\Statement->query()
    #1 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/controllers/FrontendCron.php(133): Contao\Database\Statement->execute()
    #2 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/modules/core/controllers/FrontendCron.php(41): Contao\FrontendCron->hasToWait()
    #3 /home/www/srcdk.singlerockodense.dk/system/cron/cron.php(20): Contao\FrontendCron->run()
    #4 {main}
    log.
    Ole

Run the Contao install tool and update the database.
    → Support options

New user

Hello
    Has the same problem. I run Contao install and update the database and get the following errors.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Duplicate entry 'index.php/Nyheter.html' for key 'url' (ALTER TABLE `tl_search` DROP INDEX `url`, ADD UNIQUE KEY `url` (`url`) thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 295
    #0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database.php(207): Contao\Database\Statement->query('ALTER TABLE `tl...')
    #1 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(608): Contao\Database->query('ALTER TABLE `tl...')
    #2 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(181): Contao\BackendInstall->adjustDatabaseTables()
    #3 contao/install.php(20): Contao\BackendInstall->run()
    #4 {main}

Try to clear (or delete) the database tables tl_search and tl_search_index and run the Contao install tool again.
    → Support options

New user

Now the update of the database worked.
    Thanks
    Next problem
    Where can I see username and password for backend login. I have tried my username and password but it does not work. Will be locked after 3 attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by kennerth View Post
    Next problem
    It would be better if you create a new thread for new problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kennerth View Post
    Where can I see username and password for backend login. I have tried my username and password but it does not work. Will be locked after 3 attempts.
    Search for the admin account in the tl_user database table. Change the "admin" flag from 1 to 0 (or empty), run the Contao install tool again and add a new back end administrator account.
    → Support options