Thread: Warning: ftp_connect() php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo

New user

Default Warning: ftp_connect() php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo

I am using imagerotator, but it gives me an error when trying to pick files/folder or loading images.

It says "Warning: ftp_connect() [function.ftp-connect]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /public_html/system/libraries/Files.php on line 72
    Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/public_html/system/html/avi-a48c9988.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /home/midso5/public_html/system/libraries/Controller.php on line 807"

It also gives me an error when I just hit "edit" the imagerotator:
    "php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /public_html/system/libraries/Files.php"

What does that mean? I BELIEVE I have safe hack mode enable.. and I have done this:
    "The CHMOD of FolderTL_ROOT/plugins/imagerotator has to be set to 0755 on some Servers."

Please help! thanks!

Default Re: Warning: ftp_connect() php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo

Check the file owner on your server. If it is set to 99/nobody, then you'll need your host to perform a recursive chown to set the file ownership to the ftp user you are using in safe mode hack and give it another try. Hope this helps!