Thread: [solved] PDF won't open after sorting

User

Default [solved] PDF won't open after sorting

I have a list with several products and specifications on pdf.
    They open well when the complete list shows. But when sort is used, it says 'there are no entries matching your search."

When I look in the source code after making a search/sort the path to the pdf is still correct.
    So i am a bit confused what is going wrong.

Here's a link to the page I am talking about:

http://www.aamachines.nl/index.php/verhuur.html

User

Default Re: PDF won't open after sorting

When i look into the backend at the filter module, the filter field for the specifications (the pdf file which is not opening) does not show.

There are five fields in the catalog, but only four are showing in the filter module. Do files never show up in the filter?
    I have tried all settings, but nothing seems to work for me....

I said before the link was correct after filtering, but this is not the case.

This is the link without filter:

Code:
    index.php/verhuur.html?file=tl_files/Afbeeldingen/Verhuur/All-Kor%20Sloophamer-Trilplaat-Ripper.pdf
    This is the link after filtering. It seems to throw in the categorie. why is this so?

Code:
    index.php/verhuur/categorie/hydraulische-sloophamers.html&file=tl_files/Afbeeldingen/Verhuur/All-Kor%20Sloophamer-Trilplaat-Ripper.pdf

User

Does anyone maybe know why the ? after .html is changed to & after .html when a search queryis entered?

This is what is causing the problem....

User

bump

no one?

I honestly do not know what is going wrong.

I have the catalog list and filter on the same page.
    the filter redirects to the same page.

i have tried other options (redirecting to another page with list and filter, without list and filter etc....)

New user

This issue has been fixed in trunk with revision 205.

User

Thanks xtra

Do i have to overwrite catalog.php en modulecatalog.php with the code you provided in trunk?

Because i've tried that and it gives me errors in:

system/libraries/Controller.php
    &
    system/libraries/Template.php

User

After doing some more research I came to the conclusion the the 'select' field in the catalog is causing problems.

I am filtering in the frontend on 'catagorie' in the backend this option needs to be filled out with a drowdown, entries created in taxonomy.

I get the following (database) error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'op rupsen13, SUM(FIND_IN_SET(11,categorie)) AS Grondverdichters/Walsen11, SUM(FI' at line 1 (SELECT SUM(FIND_IN_SET(13,categorie)) AS Graafmachines op rupsen13, SUM(FIND_IN_SET(11,categorie)) AS Grondverdichters/Walsen11, SUM(FIND_IN_SET(12,categorie)) AS Wielladers12 FROM cat_verhuur) thrown in /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php on line 642

#0 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php(589): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/modules/catalog/ModuleCatalog.php(1038): Database_Statement->execute(Array)
    etc etc etc
    when i change the option select to textarea for instance, i do not get any errors....
    (So then the revision 205 works like a charm!)

I am a bit lost....

Maybe I am not making correct use of taxonomy.

New user

Fixed in revision 208.

PS: please add this in the tracker so to keep the issues centralized. We put up the issue tracker on google code for that very reason.