Thread: Hey Guys - Help

New user

Default Hey Guys - Help

Hi Guys,

i guess, i need your help

First of all, i'm not asking anyone to do the whole scripting for me, i just need help, suggestions etc.

What i'm trying to do is:
    I'd like to create a - not that - simple dynamic website for my Basketball-Team.

What i need:
    - Creating the HTML-Template is almost done. I just need to convert / import it into contao (no idea how though).
    - I'm looking for a team-member/players-system where i am going to list every single player with their foto. Those players will be listened there and by clicking on them, you get the the users-profile page, add him as friend, see if he is online, write PMs.
    Every single player has his own profile-page with profile-pic, lots of things to fill out (like Age, Height, Weight, Position, Number, Nationality, Interessts, etc..)

Is there any System (like CBE on Joomla --> sorry for that) i could use in Contao?
    Since i dont like joomla that much, i'd like to try it out on contao.

Any Help, Suggestions on how i could realise this project?

Looking forward to helping-hands :D

Greetings
    Blarg

Experienced user

Default Re: Hey Guys - Help

I'm not aware of anything existing like this, but look through here if you haven't already and there may be something similar you could use to build off.
    http://www.contao.org/extension-list.html

User

Default Re: Hey Guys - Help

Hi,

About the template html into contao Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lakDop5-4mQ

For the rest there is are some extentions to do that, think all your needs are possible without writing specific code.

Good luck!
    --
    Regards, Paul Kegel
    Online designer at Artified | Follow me on twitter