Thread: AUTOREGISTRATION - MODUL

New user

Default AUTOREGISTRATION - MODUL

Hi!
    i just realize that my registration module is not working i use the autoregistration modle and i don´t know how to configure it. when the email is sended to the user.. shows ##domain## and ##link## domain i know how to use it but ##link## which link??? from where i take that???

HELP!

thanks! :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ops: ops: ops: :!: :!:

Experienced user

Default Re: AUTOREGISTRATION - MODUL

##link## normally autogenerates a link in the users email that they must click on to verify their email and complete their registration.
    I don't know about the Autoregistration Module, but it sounds as if it is designed to bypass this verification process????
    In which case just don't use the ##link## wildcard in your email template.

:?: :?: :?: :? :arrow: :mrgreen: :| ops: ops: :D

New user

Ok now other Question!!

In the Fields are just Name and Surname and Email as Obligatory fields... There is a posibility to put more fields as... adresse and telefon and oder thing???

Thx!
    :mrgreen:

User

That involves simply going into modules, and editing the options for your registration module. They are all checkboxes that show what type of information you want the user to register with.

New user

Yes thats done. but my problem is that i want more fields as request fields...but i can not find in the module this option.. to put more fields as request fields.... ops:

User

Ahhh you have to download a module to extend the form fields and you can create your own.

Search the extension repository for xtmembers and you'll come up with xtmembers_fieldeditor. This allows you to create custom form fields for members. Then you can select these fields as you would any other field already generated by the member module.

There are other xtmembers extensions that are more specific based on the industry you're in, but if you want customization, the xtmembers_fieldeditor will work perfectly.

New user

I found the answer i don´t know if they explain it in the manuals but i don´t have but....

just i modified the file system/module/backend/dca/tl_member.php

in everyline where the fields of the member are asked

inside the =>array(bla, bla...) must be too this 'mandatory'=>true and that´s all.

Experienced user

just i modified the file system/module/backend/dca/tl_member.php
    no no no...
    http://www.contao.org/custom-configurations.html

New user