Thread: Can't upload files using File manager

New user

Default Can't upload files using File manager

Hi,

I am facing a problem. I cannot upload file to tl_files folder using the File manager tab. When I am uploading the files, it's giving the following warning:

Warning: imagecolorsforindex() [function.imagecolorsforindex]: Color index 59 out of range in /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia.com/system/libraries/Controller.php on line 745
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia.com/system/functions.php:122) in /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia.com/system/libraries/Template.php on line 174

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Prasun

Experienced user

Default Re: Can't upload files using File manager

Is it an animated gif?

New user

No. it's only static images. Also, not only images, I cannot upload any file.

Experienced user

Sorry, I can't help you. But others who could might want to know which Contao version, which server (apache/iis?), if you set all access rights right. And also, is this a new problem, did it ever work and if so; what did you change between the last time this did work and the first time you got the error message?

New user

Hi,

The server is Apache. The file permission set to 0777 (though it's not secured). At the time of installation it was working fine. But suddenly noticed that the file manager is not working. Now it's difficult for me what I changed when it worked last time.

If anyone knows the problem it would be great help as every day I have to log on to server to add images which is bit difficult.

Thanks
    Prasun